Decorating the home for Christmas is one of the loveliest things to do and to celebrate the festive period we have designed these beautiful, fun cushions. Patterns will be provided for both designs, just in case you can’t choose which one to make! You can never have too many cushions and these can be made in any colour scheme to match your Christmas décor. They also make wonderful gifts for family and friends. We’ve added some “snowball” pompoms, forever hopeful of a white Christmas.
This one day workshop includes:
- Cutting your pieces
- Log cabin patchwork technique
- Suffolk Puff technique
- Tips and techniques for accurate assembly
- Quilting designs
- How to attach pompom trims or piping to a cushion
- General cushion construction techniques
- Inserting zips or buttonholes for the back of your cushion
Wednesday 27th November 2019 10.30am – 4.30pm Cost £60
Other dates available on request so if you can’t make this day, please get in touch and we will add you to the list for further dates.