If you would like to get creative with your hand embroidery and make fun and unique pieces of fabric art, then this workshop may be for you. Mixing a range of traditional stitches with modern materials and techniques, this one day workshop will show you how to build layers and textures into your work.
The workshop will include:
- Getting started with your own freehand design
- Choosing and layering your fabrics
- Choosing your threads and how to use them
- An overview of embellishments and how to apply them
- Textile techniques using organzas, muslin, dyed fabrics and Angelina fibres
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all of our workshops are currently on hold. We are optimistic that we will be fully open from Autumn 2020. To be added to the waiting list for this workshop, please click on the “How to Book” page and enter your details.